1. PLACEMENT OF ORDER
Seller - online store
Buyer - any physical person with legal capacity and the necessary authority who has accepted these delivery terms.
• Orders from catalogs or from European online stores are accepted from persons who have reached the age of majority who purchase goods exclusively for personal needs, not related to the implementation of business activities.
• You can place your order in a convenient way for you:
- through the Internet
• To fulfill your order, 15% prepayment is required, equal to the cost of delivery, which you can make in your personal booth on our website or at the nearest bank branch.
• Provide passport data and TIN of the Customer, for customs control.
• Orders for heavy and large-sized goods are accepted with 15% advance payment + 100% payment of additional transport tax (hereinafter referred to as TPA). The maximum weight of an international mail item is thirty kilograms, the maximum dimension of an item in a package is one hundred and fifty centimeters. Goods exceeding the permissible requirements in weight or dimensions are not delivered.
You notify about your full and unconditional agreement with the content of the order and the terms of the order. By providing your personal data (full name, address, contact numbers, e-mail address, passport data) for order processing, you agree to their storage, cross-border transfer, use for sending new catalogs and advertising offers on an unlimited basis until your refusal.
• The customer bears full responsibility for the correctness of the data provided when placing an order, which entailed the impossibility of proper performance by the Company of its obligations to the Customer.
• Changes to personal data or refusal to receive mailings are made by phone, mail or the Internet.
2. COST OF GOODS
• Prices in catalogs / websites are indicated in Euro.
• To determine the value of the order, you need to add 15% service charge for the delivery of the parcel by international mail to the catalog price of the goods
• Customs duties are already included in the service charge - 15%.
• For the delivery of heavy and bulky goods, DTS is charged - 6 / kg, the size of which will be advised by the consultant when placing an order.
• One-time discounts on the service charge are provided if you place an order for the amount of:
- from 200 - 1%,
- from 500 - 3%,
- from 1,000 - 5%,
- from 3,000 - 7%.
• Permanent discounts are provided for the savings system
for a service charge for all subsequent orders, if the cost of the items received at the catalog price minus returns was:
- from 2,000 - 3%,
- from 5,000 - 5%,
- from 10,000 - 7%.
• If there are several discounts, the maximum of them is applied.
4. DEADLINE FOR THE ORDER
• Delivery time of the order by international mail is 2-4 weeks, for goods available in the warehouse of the catalog / online store.
• If the item you ordered does not appear in the catalog / online store warehouse within eight weeks, the order will be automatically canceled. The unused amount is reserved in Euro for future orders on the Buyer's personal account, or returned to the Buyer in rubles at the current bank rate established on the day of receipt.
• You can get information about order fulfillment, cancellations, as well as about the state of your personal account by phone indicated on the order form or on the Internet.
• The Buyer instructs, and the Firm undertakes to carry out, on behalf and on behalf of the Buyer, all the necessary customs formalities in relation to international mail (Express parcels) received by the Buyer, in accordance with the law. If necessary, the Firm has the right to delegate this order to third parties: customs brokers, declarants, customs carriers, employees of postal administrations.
• The company cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with the delivery time and has the right to refuse to execute the Order in the event of unforeseen emergency circumstances: quarantine, natural disasters, weather conditions, political unrest, strikes, hostilities and their consequences, changes in customs procedures, delayed postage, and also any other circumstances beyond reasonable control of the Firm.
• Online payment for the order is made in rubles according to the established
the bank at the rate on the day of the payment, bank cards VISA, MasterCard, the payment acceptance service is provided by Yandex.Money.
6. RECEIVING AN ORDER
• We inform Buyers about the arrival of parcels using SMS messages to their mobile phone number.
• Upon receipt of the parcel at the office, point of issue or at the Post Office, the Buyer must present a passport.
• Delivery of parcels is carried out in the center of orders, or at points of issue, only after full payment of the received items. All articles are issued in original packaging with tags and labels containing information about the order number, article and size. Goods received cannot be partially issued.
• The order can be delivered by a courier to your work or home address by a courier company on the basis of your agreement with the terms of the Offer Agreement.
• Check the parcels at the time of receipt, claims for defects / shortages / incorrect insertion are accepted only at the time of receipt of the parcel.
• The maximum period for a parcel to remain in the warehouse is two weeks, after which the parcels are sent back to Germany. In this case, the Buyer is charged a service fee + 100% TPA, as compensation for the cost of shipping by international mail.
• All complaints are accepted in the order center by the manager for receiving complaints in an unused / unworn form within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of receipt by the Buyer of the order, in branded packaging with tags and labels containing information about the order number, article number and size, as well as the document confirming payment for the goods.
• If the product you received has a manufacturing defect, or another item was delivered by mistake, then the cost of the item, service fee and TPA are returned to the customer in full.
• If the goods are returned by the Buyer for any other reason, then upon the return of funds from the Buyer, a service fee + 100% TPA is deducted, as compensation for the costs of delivery by international mail from Germany.
• If the size of the item did not suit you, you can reorder the same article without re-paying the service fee, provided that the catalog is valid and the article is in stock in Germany at the time of re-ordering. A reordered article cannot be canceled.
• Not accepted for return: textiles and other goods ordered by the meter; oversized / heavy goods with TPA over 25 (weighing over 4 kg).
• Refunds are made to the bank card from which the payment was made, or to a bank account, the Buyer confirms that he has read the terms of service, the refund is made no later than three working days from the date the Buyer submits the corresponding request.
8. FEATURES OF THE ORDER
• Clothing sizes in catalogs / websites do not correspond to Russian sizes. Most of the models in the catalog are designed for medium height. On our website there are tables that make it easy to determine your sizes. For exact sizing, please contact a consultant.
• We draw your special attention to the fact that there is a possibility of non-delivery of goods due to their absence in the supplier's warehouse, which is most possible at the end of the catalog validity period: December-January and June-July of each year.
• Taking into account the peculiarities of the catalog trade, the Firm cannot guarantee that the shade of the item you received will exactly correspond to that which you saw in the photo in the catalog or on the online store / catalog website.
• The Buyer is responsible for the correctness of the selected article. When placing an order, the Buyer must check the correctness of its execution by a consultant.
• You can get additional information and place an order by phone.1. PLACEMENT OF ORDER
Page was created with Mobirise template